CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

GOD ! WHY ?? I STILL FEEL LIKE THIS.......

GOD

God I feel like HELL.
please frgv my SINS,
'coz I aren't repeating it AGAIN.


WHY ??
Why am I NUMB?
I dnt CRY!
It arnt PAINFUL no more.


I STILL...
I STILL LOVE,
MISS,
n WANT HIM.


FEEL...
Feel like Im losing MYSELF.
So FARAWAY,
from the REALITY.


LIKE
T's like the END.
Hopeless-wordless.
Sugarless-Salt less.


THIS
This isn't me!
it aren't me !
HE gave me nothing,
but palm full of.....
BROKEN PROMISES N' DREAMs!



owww.... I jus couldnt help it.. this feeling is makin me ILL :@....:S sory fr bein soo stupid enough t post this !





4 comments:

mike said...

hey thee hama eph tha.. hadha ishgee vefa:P salhi posteh ige.. hama asl tha???

watever it is dnt woree.. me here nu

Ephemirangel said...

:D ekkekkee !!! ishqee vanee namakah tha mikeeeeeessss !!!

eyee kudakoh sicku vagutehhga liyevifa huri ehchheeh :P heeveytha hagygatehh henn !!! hhhahahhaha

f@ash said...

nice post..
ebunaahen eha ishgee vaakahnuvaane..hehe

lilac said...

well such tyms will also cum dho.its a part of life.its nt stupid..just expressing wat u feel is nt stupid at al.its a gud way to let it all out.
so keep expressing..it will surely help.
luv ur post..keep goin