CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The art of doing NOTHING !!!



XX: hi
XY : hey, mrnin, wazzup ???
XX :nothing, hama inee .
XY :ic
XX :wt abt u ?
XY :nothing,hama otee.

(This is wat i call a boring convo!!")


There goes part of our normal daily life conversation.
Nobody does anything these days :S...
Simply they just do nothing.


Grammatically, the word "nothing" is an indefinite pronoun, it refers to something. One might argue that "nothing" is a concept, and since concepts are things, the concept of "nothing" itself is a thing. *yawn*
(Wikipedia)


Nothing means nothing .. maybe something.. anything of no importance to the other person.


So while I wrote this article I was really doin nothing !!!! yayy!

(good improvement)

I hate it wen people use this word "nothing", wen I know sthn is wrong or there is something they dunt wana me to knw .HELLO guys !!! m fine with it :@


OK, i am talkin crap...So define me this NOTHING !!!!

4 comments:

Mike Abraham said...

first i love the pic u have put up there.. nt because of its white color or anything.. bt i adore the text it contains..:)

now that you talk of a boring conversation..
to tel u frankly its one of the reason i quit chatting 24hrs..:P i really hate when people give me that for everything.. i mean fine.. if they dont want to let me know anything or something, they could just say so. bt man do they have any right to bore me down with their Big NOTHING..

dhen when i read,
'Grammatically, the word "nothing" is an indefinite pronoun, it refers to something. One might argue that "nothing" is a concept, and since concepts are things, the concept of "nothing" itself is a thing. *yawn*
(Wikipedia)'
i myself was yawning when i went thru this.:P:P:P

define nothing dho? should i end up saying NOTHING IS NOTHING UNLESS AND UNTIL THIS PARTICULAR PERSON WANTS TO MAKE IT SOMETHING.

OOPS.. hope ur not yawning:)

Ephemirangel said...

ehhhheee !!!
I made you yawn early morning dhoa
well ye mike I'm not yawning ! :D

Mike Abraham said...

10kuu goooodooooooo

solaano said...

makooooooooooooooooo.....

hey nice writtings ingey....
but i guess daily conversation can be changed by asking some new question... dont ask "whats up" as usual evryday bored question.

hehe
try make a change...kekep